- At the ‘ten minutes’ warning bell, all the children must take their places in the classroom.
- The parents are requested to leave the student at the entrance of the school.
- When pupils move along the corridors, they are expected to walk in silence and in a single line keeping to the left.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear any ornaments or bring any valuable articles to school. The school is not responsible for the loss of any such articles.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected of all children.
- All children are expected to speak English.
- Each and every pupil should endeavor to keep up the tone and good name of the school by excelling in good manners and department.
- The school authorities will send reports of student’s long absence behavior or progress in studies of which the guardians should take urgent note and see the Principal, if they are called upon to do so.
- Guardians are expected to be very particular in seeing that their wards return home immediately after school hours expect on days when they stay on for co-curricular activities. It may be noted that the responsibility of the school authorities ceases immediately after school hours.
- Pupils should use a plastic bag for keeping their, things In. They will not be allowed to use a tin bag.
- The pupil should carry with his name badge or school bus badge to school every day.
- Guardians are requested to see that their ward carried his mid-day snacks to school.
- The parents are requested to paint their ward’s name on all the belongings.
- Any change in residential address or telephone numbers may please be immediately communicated to the school authorities.
- The parent’s meetings are conducted as and when necessary. For the progress of the child, the parents are requested to attend these meeting without fail.
- The suggestions made by the parents in these meetings will be considered favorably but the parents cannot compel the school to implement a particular suggestion made by them.
- Every pupil will be given a copy of the syllabus, which the guardians should keep with themselves. This will keep them informed of the work expected to be done in the class every month.
- Circulars given by the school should be noted and preserved.
- Parents are requested not to send sweets etc. to distribute on their wards birthday. However they may send their wards in their best clothes on their birthdays.
- There will be Terminal and Annual Observations. The reports will be sent to the guardians. The guardians should go through and sign them and act according to the suggestions. The report books should be returned within a week after the result of the terminal Observation.
- The report book should be kept away from child to maintain it neatly.
- Sick pupils should not be sent for observations.
- If a pupil is absent for these observations he/she will be promoted to the higher standard on the basis of the yearly performance.
WITHDRAWAL OF NAME
- The guardians are requested to fill in a prescribed form before asking for the school leaving certificate.
- A pupil once admitted cannot be withdrawn without a month’s notice or a month’s fee in lieu of the notice. Those who leave the school in March must pay their fees for April and May.
Expectations of Student Behaviour
- Students must be regular and punctual i.e. arrive on time.
- Students must listen to their teachers and other elders working in the School.
- Students must display good manners, speak politely and be respectful towards elders and other children.
- Students must refrain from using offensive from shouting, hitting or fighting.
- Students should complete the assigned home work daily.
For the special attention of parents/guardian
- The attention of parents/guardians is particularly invited to the fact that, if, inspite of periodical reports brought to their notice, regarding the attendance, progress and conduct of their wards; no visible improvement is observed in either their attendance, studies or their conducts; the school authorities will be constrained to take such action as they may deem fit, which may even include the removal of the student from the School.
Any student found tampering with the entries of marks in the Progress Card or the answer papers, will be detained in the same standard/class, or removed from the school. Students indulging in any kind of malpractice orcopying at/in any exam/test will be severely dealt with even to the extent of removing their names from the rolls or by detention in the same class irrespective of their performance in tests and semesters.
- In order to look into cases of dishonest means, malpractices and other grave offences adopted by the students, an Unfair Means Inquiry Committee will be treated as final and disciplinary action will be taken accordingly.
- In order to maintain close contact between teachers and parents, the Parent-Teacher-Association (PTA) has been formed. Meetings between the parents and the teachers are arranged periodically. Members are advised to attend them in their interest.
- A student who fails consecutively twice in the same standard/class is liable to be asked to leave the school as per the School Code Rule No. 56.3. As it is done in the interest of the students to enable them to have a change in all respect, no request will be entertained for reconsideration.
- Progress Report Card and other School documents should be collected and signed by the father of the child only. In the absence of the father, only the mother will sign such documents or correspond with the School under prior intimation to the School authorities. In the absence of legal parents, duly constituted guardian of the child shall sign such documents.
- Parents / Guardians should ensure that their children/wards spend atleast four hours daily for their studies. The homework assigned must be done regularly and brought to the School.