- Fees have to be paid on half yearly or yearly in advance
- Fees for May must be paid along with fees for April even by pupils who leave the school in April.
- No leaving certificate shall be released until all the dues to the school are paid in full.
- Delay in payment will be made for vacation or for broken period.
- No deductions will be made for vacation or for broken period.
- To ensure safety, the authorities will appreciate the payment of school dues by crossed and order cheques in favour of the respective school.
- Fees should not be sent with children. The school will not be responsible for the loss of cash or cheques sent through the children. Payment made by cheques is subject to the realisation of the amount mentioned there in. Fees will not be accepted on the last working day of the month.
The school fee will be collected twice in the academic year.
1st Term fees : Between April to May
2nd Term fees : Between Oct. to Nov.
Delayed or late fee charges Rs. 100 per month.