| The school management has given a serious thought to the question of student’s discipline and framed the following rules in the matter of students attendance in the school.
- The students should be present in the school premises in time when the school commences.
- The student will not be allowed to leave the school premises before the school leaves.
- If a student remains absent from the school, he/she should carry a note from the guardians indicating the reason for the absence, the next day the student attends the school. If absence is to be more than 2 or 3 days, the guardians should write to the school about if in advance.
- In case of absence due to illness a medical certificate along with the note should be sent. Absenteeism without applications will be fined.
- It is advisable not to send children suffering from an infectious disease to school. A doctor’s certificate should be sent with him/her when he/she rejoins the school after such illness.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence for more than seven days, habitual illness justifies dismissal.
- NO student who has been absent from the school or is late will be admitted to the class.
- Pupils should not be sent to school on the day of heavy rains, cyclones, unrest in city etc.
- No leave of absence is granted unless there is previous written application from parents or guardians for serious reason.
- Absence without permission is liable to punishment or fine at the Principal’s discretion.
- Absence on the re-opening day of the school after the term or vacation renders the pupil’s name being struck off the rolls.